Friday, 28 June 2013

Busy busy busy!

Well I think we are all busy busy busy! but when are mummies ever really still? Even when sat down, I'm feeding a child, or helping with reading, home work etc. Not that my 5 year old gets a lot of home work but reading seems to come all at once!

After my terrible nights sleep yesterday we had a busy day, we went to play group the three of us, as normally my daughter would be in school but because of the strike she was with me, not that I mind it made a lovely change for her to see play group again but omg my ears! as I was already tired I was even more so after!  we took a trip into town and saw my husband ( we pestered him at work! ) and went for a brew. Nothing exciting there I know! But it is our Thursday routine! we came home and watched Finding Nemo and Gnomeo and Juliet, where i tried to dose on the couch (the littlest was asleep!! ) I at least got some rest before having to go rushing around to the library where my daughter could do some crafting.



Well this is the creation for an hour, a Harry Potter themed Snakes and Ladders which she did all herself. It was laminated there and we did make a die for it as well. Rather proud mummy! :) 

 Finally managed to get some sleep last night! not a full night but mostly full. So feeling alot better today, which is good as I have things to do, such as getting soaked on the school run. Seriously though, got a wedding to go to tomorrow, so I need to find my youngest his shirt and tie, iron my daughters dress, put all my things together and sort out the change bag. Also putting together essential creams and inhalers because if my daughter is going to be running around, I can guarantee we are going to need it! 

Suppose I better get off my bum and keep being busy! Good day all x

No comments:

Post a Comment