I need a really good coffee! But thankfully it isn't long till bed time. And I am hoping i get some decent sleep tonight. The main thing is three days into summer holidays and I haven't killed the children yet ;)!!
Here are a selection of photos from our walk on Monday to the park at Pennington Flash. We are really lucky to live a nice walk away from such a beautiful park. The top picture is of the canal and my daughter this was at 9 am as we wanted to get out before it got to hot, she was trying to get around me as i said don't keep throwing pebbles in or you'll end up falling in like your uncle... ( i won't embarass you ;) ). Middle picture is a new ish structure that resembles lock doors that we get on a canal it says "unlock" on it. It shows we haven't been down this way for a while as i hadn't seen this before the bottom picture is the path heading out of the park and towards the main road, i took this as i like forest esq paths. I often find myself day dreaming about such paths. Seeing as i like to write creatively and role play on line ( think online story writing but with others joining in the plot!) i try to imagine these sorts of scenes. That and it is so calm and peaceful! I really am a nature girl at heart.
Going to go and get some sleep me thinks and see if it is nice enough to go to another park tomorrow. We need to get out and on the cheap! Take care x



No comments:
Post a Comment