Friday, 5 July 2013

It's Friday and the sun is out!

It's Friday, very nearly the weekend once again, the sun is shining and it is glorious outside! and although it brings round ramifications for us like Eczema etc I do like a bit of sun!

One, because I can put the washing out on the line, two, I can throw the children outside to play :) three, it just feels better then being stuck inside when it's raining and feeling grumpy and blah blah you know the drill!

At school for my eldest it is non uniform day ( send in a donation for a garden party they are having) and we have been brave and sent her in a dress. However it does mean there is easy access to her eczema which isn't doing very well as per my last blog post. I discussed this with school this morning ( as teachers come outside to get any messages etc) one teacher who is the soon to be headmistress was telling me to come into school to apply cream to some more.. sensitive areas ( top of her thighs) whilst the other who deals with my daughters health care plan was all, " Nah just whip her skirt up and put it on, she has a health plan it's fine " ... not that I mind this it's a bit funny but what if the other teacher hadn't been there? I despair sometimes but i hope they do it. Also they were trying to tell me she doesn't always want to sit on her cushion and is stubborn, when i said about other kids she dismissed it. Not sure what to make of that one!




Signs of Summer, clear blue sky, roses are in bloom, and my trying to be fancy by doing two fish tail things in daughters hair! Least it will keep her neck cool.

Though it is lovely and sunny I am waiting in for the post today, something special should be coming for our eldest to do in the car when we are traveling down to Dorset for our holiday .. which is not far off at all! and I'm getting a delivery from Approved Food ... my excuse for the price is it's for packed lunches *nod*...
http://www.approvedfood.co.uk/ they sell food and other items that are past their best before but are still edible and in good condition just the shops arn't allowed to sell them. And for the amount of things i've got coming I don't care. If it's not for packed lunches i will be packing them away for the holiday!  Shops should really get rid of these best before things, really they are a waste of time and money. Sell by dates fine obviously you don't want off food.  I'll show the the box when it turns up!

Got a fairly busy weekend ahead, swimming lessons, shopping, a swimming comp ( no nothing serious, i would not pressure my daughter to do anything she didn't want to do! And it's not really serious for the level she is at )
Also got some of hubbies friends coming round which should be nice, we don't have people round often, not alot its just one family but will make a change! there is also a event on at the school my daughter wants to go to! I might just be glad for Monday to roll around ;)

Enjoy the sunny weather, we might break out the bbq! ( and the sun cream!) take care with the pollen and enjoy it whilst it lasts, it might be the only week of sunshine we get in good old GB! x


No comments:

Post a Comment