No Monday blues today, it's too sunny to be upset or down because it is the start of the week! Had a decent weekend, the weather was lovely, had some nice friends of hubbies over ( not sure if i can say mine yet lol) Got a few bargains. Only problem has been daughters eczema really which I have already discussed over the weekend and this morning in the other blog post.
No one seems to believe me when I say hot weather really does cause her damage. I don't want to keep her locked away but at the same time running around, sweating, rolling in grass etc is driving her skin nuts! Told the teacher today, as well as my daughter that she can't be rolling around in the grass as she was a mess after school Friday. Thank fully it's not as messy today but I've had to send her in bandages, ( tubifast) just to cover up the worst bits and to try and prevent any bad contact, especially since her knee was weeping already this morning. :(
She swam her first gala yesterday and we are so proud of her, three girls in each race and yes she came last, and didn't win anything but she tried and she was a big girl enough not to get upset. She did so well and the girls swimming with her were two stages above where she is as well as having had private lessons. So considering my little girl has only been swimming since Oct she did fantastic! Only thing we weren't overly happy about is that we had to pay to watch. Having not been before this was a shock coming through the door and we had to scrimp really really scrimp in my purse to find the right money! Thank goodness we had it! But I suppose this is the problems with going cash less these days? Least we know for next time. It was so warm in there though! little boy was soaked with sweat after :( Also he wanted to nurse and I was not comfortable with so many people around O_O. Not that it's anyone's business what I do but not in such close proximity!
Also very proud of my little sister in law who is only 7 but just barely missed out on being 3rd in her race. She did really well as the girls swimming with her are also older than her! sure we have a couple of fish in the family, or is it mermaids? ;)
got the leap frog toys and so glad we did as my little boy loves the lap top! other toy needs new batteries but no biggie. Love swapping/ buying sites! on that note finally sold the other dresses I had on ebay, brand new never been worn.. bloody lucky buyer getting them for £2... I paid £10 for the two. but oh well as long as they are used and are going to someone who really needs a all cotton dress ( which are harder to find then you think!! )
Going to crack on with the house hold chores.. or go and sit outside in the sunshine! Have a lovely day.
No comments:
Post a Comment