Wednesday, 17 July 2013

On the ball!

Well I am a little pleased with myself today, I hate and I mean hate ringing the tax office but I got my finger out and did it, it always makes me feel sick though because really they can change your life with what they say and what they give. And at the moment we rely on that money as it pays for the food coming in! Scary but don't want to think about that at the moment. Seeing as what money we have coming in has gone down i'm keeping fingers crossed that it would go in our favour. I just have this fear of being told off, a bit silly but you would think i would want to do these things sooner so i wouldn't get told off.... this is coming from a 27 year old. Yeah.

Long day today though, hot, sticky, even more hard work when daughter came home as she was in a horrible mood all the way home probably due to the weather but she was upset as one boy out of her class got a reward today, ( no one else did) seemed to be one person out of each class but she was upset and she is upset as she won't get her attendance one tomorrow as she is at a hospital appointment! I don't want to have to rush to put her into school for an hour seems like a waste of time. Not sure what to do at all! Oh to be 5 again and for these to be my only worries. I am just thankful that shes not been ill enough to miss a full day even will her issues.

Speaking of which it is our appointment tomorrow! I suppose I had better write down what i want to talk about or else I will forget. Again problems with being dyspraxic means I forget what to say or forget what's been said. I fear though we are going to get fobbed off again and nothing is wrong. Shall see what happens!

Been sorting out through the attic for some things to sell on the car boot on Sunday. Even selling a brand new tent. Trying to be ruthless .... so many books that we want to keep hold of but i know as well that they must go. ..I NEED a library lol. Alright I shall go and melt into bed and see what tomorrow brings.




No comments:

Post a Comment