Sunday, 7 July 2013

Quick I have five minutes peace!

07:30 am... and all through the house, not a creature was stairing( can't spell and spell check not helping! forgive me I am dyslexic!), not even a mouse, apart from mummy that is. Who has been awake for about an hour and yet children and hubby are asleep. So I've snuck down stairs to have a coffee and bowl of cereal in peace, half wanting to be sat outside in the garden as I type as it is glorious outside. The sun is out, the birds are singing and if it wasn't for the fact the chairs would be wet with dew point i'd be out there. .. plus if little man starts screaming in bed I won't be able to hear.

Was a good day yesterday, apart from the Eczema monster, and the fact my little boy is still coughing badly. My daughter's Eczema as I updated yesterday prevented her from going swimming, I didn't have time to put on bandages to be able to get her into the water ( zinc bandages are a miracle sometimes!!) so as I didn't have time last night either with having people around, I'm going to put them on first thing and take them off before we go out. generally after two hours they have done their job. Fingers crossed she will be able to go to her little gala as she really wants to go! I just didn't want to put her through the stress of going into the chlorine water with broken skin. ( ouch! )

We did instead go to the school's garden party/ summer fair. Which was ok but couldn't spend more then an hour their really. Rhiannon came out really well though, did three tombolas and she won each time, a bag of Haribo, a box of Thorntons chocs.. ( no mummy has not snaffled them....... ) and what she has wanted for a while... a hoola hoop. We were only that morning discussing getting her one as she wanted one and hubby didn't want her wasting money on the toy stall to have a go but i said no its okay and she won one! lol of all things. We were good however and resisted the cakes! We did however buy books.. which is silly as we have a house full which I keep culling and sending to the charity shop. And I hate doing that as I love books!. If I had the room I would have more book shelves!

Stated we got some bargains in Tesco yesterday, we got some garden chairs for £5 each and they are really nice and fold away ones which we are thinking of taking away with us when we go Camping. All we need now is a table! So might see what we can do.

Speaking of Summer, my daughter nearly breaks up from school. Literally we have 8 days left in school ( 9 for any other school mummies from SP's reading!). My little girl only has 8 as we have a hospital appointment on the last day and I have been told they will finish early as well. I am not rushing around  trying to get from Wigan to Leigh with a cranky child who will probably have to have some blood taken to go to school for an hour. School know this. And besides we have been booked onto a over booked clinic so I can't see us being on time anyway! it's a good 40 mins on the bus back to school from the hospital. Also I will have youngest with me so will be stressed! All fun when being a mum. Ugh the thought of it all makes me cringe! Last time they had to take blood she tried to hide in the toilets! they can't use any numbing spray on her arms due to how bad her eczema is, so it really stings when they do it, and because they can't  get any blood out of the veins in her hands they have to go for her arms. Hate it!! I normally have two children screaming at the end of it all.

Someone swap with me.. please!

I was speaking of Summer, I can't believe the school year is over already and that my little girl is going into Year 1. Though I think they are going to come down with a bit of a bump as they won't have their little outdoor play area or as much play stuff to do.. its more structured! bless, I hope they cope come September!

Right before i waffle on too much, today its a quick nip to Asda for any bits we didn't get yesterday, popping over to a house where I should be buying a Leapfrog Laptop and hand held thing, practically brand new for a really good price!  And to the gala to see if we can  go!

Enjoy the sunshine, today its going to be very high pollen and hotter then yesterday ( and I didn't burn haha! ). Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment