Tuesday, 13 August 2013

And home again!

Well we arrived home safe and sound yesterday, if albeit it tired and itchy! well some of us where itchy! We got attacked by mozi's! and that's not something that has happened before! all I can say is ouch, ouch and omg itchy! if eczema is as itchy as this then I now understand completely why you can't stop scratching! Last night in particular I was trying to have a bath at 2 am to try and calm the itch down :( But anyway!!

We had a lovely holiday down in Dorset, apart from the mozi's and rowdy people not knowing how to shut their kids up or themselves for that matter at 1 am.... very rude! now I know it's a holiday etc and suppose to be fun for all but when there is a tent opposite you know has small children in, have some respect! Two nights on the trot.. If there was another night of it security would have been called but thankfully they had gone!

I personally love Dorset, there are some fanastic views of the coast, it's so much fresher the shops are nicer, the people don't seem as rude. There were plenty of little bakeries.. and well you know cake is on offer! and i'm a cake girl hehe.




Very small selection of Holiday pictures, the first two are the kids and myself with the park mascots, Sid and Lizzie! Who my little boy went bonkers for!! and the bottom picture is of the kids toys, myself and my husband have done a little blog for the toys, something which we had originally started back when our daughter was a baby,  http://toysontour.blogspot.co.uk/ Here it is if you want to look. Only something small to blog our trips out and to give something the kids to look at in a couple years and have a giggle at or think we are silly!! well we are really!!

I would put more pictures on but i would hate to bore you all with the holiday snaps! We went to stay at Sandford Holiday Park, Park Dean resort. http://www.parkdeanholidays.co.uk/dorset-holidays/sandford/sandford-holiday-park.htm just incase anyone is interested. It has some lovely facilities, the troupers are lovely, we never stayed for the adult nightly entertainment, not even bingo this time lol but no complaints previously, the facilities are clean and the food is a good price, nothing over the top! I would highly reconmend it if you fancy the trip down!  We did a lot of city/ town visits this time round as well as looking at Corfe Castle ( omg i love the place!!  As pictured and i did take this picture)









Also we got to visit Maiden Castle,http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/daysout/properties/maiden-castle/ somewhere that has captured my interest back in college when I studied Classical Civilisations, and learning about Roman Britian, a favourite era of mine. 


Personally if I could I would move down South, not to London or the likes but to here! but I am sure I would miss it too much here, especially when I sound so Northern, and well Proud of it, Proud to be who I am. Wiganer or not! Planning on moving a bit further afield next year, holiday wise, trying out other areas as we have done Dorset two years in a row. Lets see what it brings! and even though we fight with the tent every year, I don't think we would change it!  I shall leave it here or else I shall carry on to waffle all night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment