Thursday, 22 August 2013

Daddies home! and mummy moments

I'm not sure I will forget the delight and excitement on my sons face when he realised his dad was home, yes yes 4 days and all that but as stated we were not use to this. so before anyone else could see ( I was on the couch, daughter upstairs and he had view of the window) he exlaimed. "daddy!" "daddy" and got all excited! when we opened the door and got cuddles he ran over and gave him an "awe" and a kiss. It was so precious that I wish I had my camera open to capture it! So nice to see because sometimes its all mummy and they are both mummies children, that to see little man being so loving was just sooo cute !

Today started off with tantrums already! little man watches us, use the laptops and we have a older one which I let our daughter use, so he now thinks because he can open it he can use it all the time so was getting rather het up over me not letting him play on it. I wouldn't mind but he is just in the phase of "I'm going to bash" everything. So that was fun all before 8, also even though he had had his breakfast he was after stealing his sisters so had to go and make another bowl.. which he did eat to be fair! but piggy and I think I give in to him a little too much.

Daughters spots have gone down, which i think are in thanks to the vivid pink anti biotics or just because its been practically a week since she first got them! her eczema at the moment looks good, but as I have previously said  due to her being so use to scratching she has been scratching these and geeze they don't have bleed if you catch the tops! I feel so sorry for her as it was rather icky! :( I would love to think that once this passes we might have a break. But last night she was up with a sore knee and ankle. No she wasn't putting it on but had to divert her mind away from it. Wish we just had to deal with one thing or nothing at all!  Though I know we cope as well as we can.  And not complaining today as we've had it okay recently in light of things! though school will be a good tell tale of how we are doing!

Will sign off as mowing the front garden has taken it out of me in the sunshine! going to go and see if i can sleep. ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment