Sunday, 4 August 2013

Phew! have we got everything?!

What a day,  on planning on not going out at all and just getting things done in the house and with the car we had to pop out twice today! first we popped into Leigh on the bus ( whoooo free bus pass ) to get a couple of bits from one of our fav little cheap shops. B and M Bargains. ... I always seem to spend alot of money though lol, drinks, crisps, chocolate, some Jam, Cordial etc etc... I only went in for some uht milk thingies for my coffee!! Went and treated myself to a big coffee from Costa as i still don't have any at home lol and ended up running into the in laws... ( you must own shares in the place ;) ) All the while daughter was upset as we hadn't managed to get any apples as she wants her wobbly tooth to come out. I have told her that  it's not wobbly enough to come out yet even though wobbly.

Came home had lunch and got stuff finally out of the loft, wouldn't think we are going camping tomorrow!! but all down and then the wonderful game of Car Tetris began... we need a bigger car for camping! and no I haven't taken the kitchen sink, all clothes are in vaccum bags, as are sleepings bags and a couple blankets. My great idea of lowering one of the car seats to have stuff lying that way in the car and me in the middle with little man next to me and daughter in the front went out the window when I realised that my big bum wouldn't fit between little man's big car seat and the lowered car seat... bugger!!! can't loose lots of weight over night.. esp from my bum. :( so lots of sorting out and now little man is in the middle I'm on the outside and lots of things are on the other seat. Though doesn't seem as bad as last year!

Had to have another tip out this time to Tesco ( so glad we didn't go this morning!) as we couldn't find our camping mallet and came out with several things! inflatable pillows, egg keeper thing, mallet, chocolate croissants for breakfast and.... apples!!  also scavengers around the reduced bit are ridiculous but thats another tale!!

Children are now in bed, pets are sorted, neighbours have our keys and instructions for the house, only have to do the hoovering and then its all done apart from some minor bits to put in the car!! I shall be quieter this week of course!  which I'm sure you will be glad of! Have a lovely week x!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment