Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Seriously?

I dispair sometimes, the intelligence of humanity is bloody scary, or rather the lack of it!  I don't claim to be smart, not in the slightest, I have learning issues that do really bother me sometimes especially my memory and It is not something I can help.

But I try and read up what I can and get information on what I can, I don't boast to know everything but I think i know quite a bit when it comes to Eczema now and things. So much so i think about going into the field sometimes! but wishful thinking lol. But peoples lack of knowledge on the subject scares me, surely if your child has it you would go and look it up? see what people say? how they manage etc. Seems we are answering the same questions all the time.

But in the last couple of days I've found people don't even have the decency to read how to spell my name, Rachelle, look, not so hard its just a bit more then a Rachel but no I've had Rachel and then Rachael in the space of days and it drives me mad! Rachelle...Rashell (say as) not so hard is it? especially if you are reading it off a screen its not so hard to copy it!

Or being pointing out the obvious of things, well all i feel like typing is well Duh!! but i don't i restrain my fingers and don't type anything and so i've saved all my annoyed ness for here ...sorry!

I want to take some of these peoples shoulders and shake them. Oi pack it in, go and read up some things or go find the brain cell you are hiding because it is needed!!


No comments:

Post a Comment