I know some people will probably find it funny, that I might find it hard to talk. Get me on the right subject and I can be off. Those who know me better will actually know I can be quite withdrawn and no want to talk. At the moment i feel this is the case, I don't have alot to talk about, unless you want the details of the 3 year old and what we did in the morning before nursery, which is normally watching cbeebies. That or talking about my eldest which is the main subject I have to talk about because of how much we have to do. So sorry if it is boring people but when it is such a huge part of our lives what she is going through i don't get to read up or find much other things to talk about.
I don't watch Game of Thrones, I'm not a sport person ( i only watch Wigan Rugby League) And i don't have many friends to talk to which then brings it full circle.
I find it hard to communicate, I don't send messages to people but then get upset when no one gets in touch, which i think alot of people do! I think facebook and other mediums along the same lines can be dangerous things, esp for people like me! I get addicted to looking at it, posting, seeing if people respond, seeing what people are up to but then it is the craving attention or some interaction! it is very odd! Winds me up something awful when people i know happily comment, like, interact with other people i know but yet wont do the same with what i post. Which then again brings it back to almost being depressive/ obsessive.
I have made friends now where we live and even go round for a brew/ chat which is great! and i feel very welcomed. I still worry that i have nothing to talk about though! There isn't much on the news and so i'm left with what i do. ... Hrrm back to basics then!
We are having quite a few issues with madam, she sprained her ankle quite badly over a week ago and still can't but any weight on her ankle, going to go to the hospital if she can't weight bare at the end of the week. Her knee is playing up, and so is her other ankle. Doesn't help the sprained ankle is opposite to her usual bad knee. She is currently sleeping on her mattress on the floor as her high bed is just to much trouble to get into! ( im hoping she doesn't broadcast that at school as it doesn't sound very good does it! ) She had a MRI scan done on her right knee last week too, and we should find out soon if it has shown anything, tbh i'm not sure it will but at the same time i'm hoping it does so that finally someone may take us seriously! Not that i'm going to start that rant again.
I think i'm going to try and message people more, and see if i can find something in common to talk about that doesn't involve ill children. Must be something out there for me to talk about?
No comments:
Post a Comment