Monday, 1 July 2013

Monday blues!

Monday morning, the weekend is over, hubby and eldest are back at work and school and I'm at home with a little man who is not very well. He felt rather warm last night and kept kicking off the quilt, but he normally does this so didn't see much of an issue. Upon getting up however he was been coughing and his chest doesn't sound to great. He has also thrown up,not alot and he was fighting with his sister over a hair brush ( don't ask!) so all fun this morning.  Had to cancel a walk I had arranged with a friend as I didn't think it was fair to drag my little boy out for longer then the school run. We will get chance to have this walk at some point!!

Tried out a stroller that a friend had given me to use on our upcoming holiday/camping trip and found my little man is too long for it! lol my little boy who is rather short and skinny is too long for something bless, as well as mine big clodhoppers ( feet) kept hitting the brakes. I'm not sure if I can use it or not. Will have to try out the other one she gave us ( I have a very generous friend! and I am very grateful xxx) and see if that is any good for us size wise and for going in the car with the rest of our crap... er i mean camping stuff :)

Not much else planned for today apart from tidying the house up ( oh yes my life is full of excitement lol) as I always find after a weekend with everyone home it needs doing!

We got a free billy bookcase yesterday, only thing was that it was missing two shelves ( not that they told us that.. hrrrm. ) we have put it into my daughter's bed room as her old book case was over flowing.


Now as you can see it is much better! ( not that I took a before picture!) we will get two additional shelves next time we go to Ikea ( Which probably won't be that far in the future, we go far to often lol). On top of the book case I put all her puzzles and games so feels like she has more space in there! She is currently under a death threat however to keep it nice.  And as you can see her dermol cream ( green bottle) and inhaler are never far away. ( No she does not touch these unless needed and we deal with them. She isn't silly enough to mess around) It is amazing what you get for free though, pity it smelled of smoke blugh! some toys we picked up from a ebay purchased smelled of smoke too. Wonder if people realise the impact they have on their items? probably not but not getting into that!

Let's see what the rest of today brings! ... I hope it's not more sick :(

No comments:

Post a Comment