Feel like I'm doing alot of running around and chasing up today, though not in any way shape or form ready for any sort of running!
Sometimes I miss physically working as at least I could get my mind off of these things! But I've just had to ring the Asthma team to ask why they haven't rung me in regards to my son, as two appointments now have been cancelled. .. we were trying to see what was going on with him if he has asthma or hay fever and after yesterday I think it might all be in question as my poor little boy is suffering from Croup this week. A very stressed out mummy! I shouldn't have to do all the running around, people should be talking to me!
Took little boy to the drs yesterday after reading up on the internet ( yes yes I know you shouldn't do this with illnesses) but he had a barking cough, raging temp and was not happy. However he doesn't like drs having been prodded and poked in the past due to allergy tests and omg! it was hell. He was hysterical at the drs and really heaving his poor little chest, and all the dr had to say? well he's not that unwell? sorry can't you hear his cough? so went home having bribed them both with a mc d's (don't judge) he thew up on the bus about 2 minutes before getting off. I knew it was a bad idea.
When hubby got home and heard his cough he wasn't happy with it either so we traveled to the walk in center which was heaving! so promptly turned round and went to accident and emergency. They confirmed it was croup ... so I wasn't imagining it! oral steroids, calpol and a bit of a wait we were able to go home. Not sure if little man will forgive me for letting him be prodded and poked by several people! and another bad night occurred but his cough was not as bad.
On top of that eldests skin flared in the drs and hosp and all cream was at home argh!! it was even weeping on her knees and looked a mess this morning but seeing as she was shattered due to drs etc that we had 30 mins to be up dressed fed etc for school. phew i did it all though!
Other news i made my first Ebay sale whoo! lol and i over charged for postage.. whoops!! oh well never mind, though i though two school dresses at 100% cotton would have gone for more then 99p!
:(!
Going to chill for the rest of the day as I am cream crackered!! lots of coffee for me and hopefully a nap later. Sorry for the rant x
No comments:
Post a Comment